segunda-feira, 17 de agosto de 2009

I want to show you a litle bit of my country... Portugal



PORTUGAL....
My country.

Many people have asked me how is living and where is Portugal. So I decided to show you some nice places here.
When I sell or buy something outside people usually says:
"You live in France right?" or "You live in Spain".:)
No, Portugal is a small country in the edge of Europe that many people don't know.

-This country as beautifull beachs all over the coast...

-27 to 30ºc May till September with sunshine...

-We have the best food I ever tried....

-We have montains, snow and places to do sky.

-And we have arquitecture cities like Lisbon, Oporto, Coimbra, Guimarães, etc.

Hope you can visit some day this small and beautiful country!

3 comentários:

  1. Your country looks beautiful! One day, I'd love to see it in person!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks! You all are welcome!
    And it would be a pleasure to show all of you this places in person...
    Did you know we have the best wine in the wourld?..
    Yep. It's the Porto Wine and it's made in the city where I live.
    Paula
    Atelier Expo Arte

    ResponderEliminar